7 Dniv Hotel4 Soborna Str., Kamyanets-Podilskyi 32300, Ukraine
Tel: +380 38 496 9069
One of the Seven Wonders of Ukraine, Kamyanets-Podilsky is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful Ukrainian sights. It enchants the visitors by its old castles, captivates by the silence of medieval streets, mesmerizes by the magnetism of the picturesque canyon and breathtaking panoramas. One of its most amazing monuments, the Old Fortress, situated on a unique rocky peninsula, attracts tourists from all parts of the world.
7 Dniv, Kamyanets-Podilsky
This colorful stylish hotel is located 15 minutes walk from the famous Old Fortress.
Rooms: 218 including an apartment of 100 sq.m with a breathtaking panoramic view over the ancient town. Room Amenities: beds with orthopedic mattresses and natural bedding, bath, air conditioning, minibar, satellite lV, fridge, Wi-Fi Internet, bathroom toiletries, hair dryer.
- 2 exquisite restaurants with excellent Ukrainian, European, Japanese and Thai cuisines
- Coffee Studio with a summer terrace
- 3 conference rooms accommodating 40/60/120 persons
- Modern SPA Centre (swimming pool, hamam, sauna, gym and fitness room)
- Guarded parking.
The hotel offers a great variety of excursions, entertainments, musical evenings and other venues. Discos and parties are offered on week-ends. Wide range of services offered by the hotel makes it an ideal suggestion for holidays or weekend getaways as well as a good MICE choice for any corporate clientele.
- Whole range of sightseeing tours to Khotyn, Chernivtsi, Medzhybozh, Kryvche, Bakota and other places
- MICE & conference service: seminars, corporate events, team building activities, banquets
- Events management: organization of festivals, concerts, and other spectacular events
- Weekend tours and holidays special programs
- Family programs and children activities
- Weddings and romance packages
- Eco-programs and active sports
Inimitable in their beauty, the landscape and architecture of Kamyanets-Podilsky, just like a fairy tale, give the sense of warmth and admiration.