Italian Restaurant “Villa Italy”33, Dneprovskaya quay, (subway station Osokorky), Kyiv 02098,Ukraine
Tel: +38 044 393 1931
Cozy restaurant “Villa Italy” will undoubtedly please admirers of Italian cuisine a great choice of popular dishes from different regions of Italy. The variety of dishes of this amazing cuisine allows you to a have light snack as well as tasty dinner during a business meeting—or to enjoy a family weekend with your wife and children at “Villa Italy”. Are you at our place for the first time? Start your meal with a classic delicatessen Vitello Tonato—or a refreshing salad Caprese. Having raised your appetite, immediately go straight to the rich and flavorful lasagna. And do not forget the finale, the amazing Panna Cotta dessert!
It is also necessary to emphasize the variety of pizzas and pastas (homemade!) in the menu—because, without these “pillars” the restaurant can hardly be called Italian! And, of course, a separate visit to “Villa Italy” should devote to tasting delicious, traditional Arosto pan: with vegetables, mushrooms, veal or frutti di mare.
Feel the soul of Italian food—and return to the “Villa Italy” again and again!
- Cuisine: Italian
- Music: pleasant to mind and heart Italian music, often at night—live music
- Drinks: try the real Italian grappa (an ideal digestive)—or the famous lemon liqueur, limoncello
- Specialty: Make sure to try spaghetti carbonara and meat lasagna to come back for them again!
- Exclusive dishes for large companies: we recommend to large companies to unite around our beautiful pizza—Sicilian or traditional. We also suggest you to try and create a pizza according to your own recipe
- Exclusive drinks for large companies: for the company of friends the a jug of authentic Sangria or Sangria Rosso could not have come at a better time!
- For children: Special children’s menu, possibility of carrying out celebrations for children in the nearby play zone
- Features: free Wi-Fi, spacious parking lot, pleasant events and offers
- Seating: two restaurant halls can accommodate up to 100–160 customers
154, Borschagovskaya Str., Kyiv 03056, Ukraine
Tel: +38 044 495 3400
33, Dneprovskaya quay, (subway station Osokorky), Kyiv 02098, Ukraine
Tel: +38 044 393 1930