Frederic Koklen Boutique Hotel7, Nekrasova Lane, Odessa, Ukraine, 65082
Tel: +380 48 737 5553 Fax: +380 48 737 5551
Situated in the very heart of the historic center of the southern capital of Ukraine, the Frederick Koklen Boutique Hotel is close to Odesa’s major sights: the Odesa Opera House, bulvar Prymorsky, and the world-famous Deribasivka mall. The completely renovated Frederick Koklen Hotel is in a building that is an architectural gem, built in the 19th century by the Odesa architect Ivan Kozlov. Throughout its history, Koklen House has seen many famous faces. Personalities like keyboard virtuoso Anton Rubinstein, artist Leonid Pasternak — father of writer Boris Pasternak —, and legendary opera singer Nadezhda Nezhdanova were frequent guests here. The new hotel has carefully preserved the spirit of old Odesa.
The hotel’s walls are hung with its private collection of paintings inspired by famous 19th century European artists and original murals.
- 17 elegant, cozy suites with:
- free Wi-Fi internet access
- mini-bar, mini-safe
- en-suite telephone and bath
- satellite TV
- individual climate control
- hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers
- cosmetics and toiletries from
- European brands
- Sophie Café offering European, French & Odesa cuisine
- Conference service
- Dry cleaning and laundry service